Looking for someone creative

Looking for someone/some people who is/are creative for a non-SAMP project. Graphics may be used but that's not my main priority. Reply to this thread if you have skills and are willing to dedicate time. You must have MSN in order to take part in the project. It will be a very rewarding experience but sadly I will not gain money from it and therefore I cannot offer you any.

If you want to hear what the project is (in detail) before offering to take part, we can discuss it on MSN. I'm not going to do it here.

Well, applying for a project you haven't got a slightest clue about is hardly something I would do, mind sharing at least some sort of clues what it will be about? If not in the topic then perhaps in a pm?

I wasn't intending to gather applications here :P Just wanted to see who has time/interest

Well it's okay to leave behind some details but now we're not even sure what kind of person you want. Creative at what? Skills for what? Non-SAMP project? That can be anything from building a boat to hunting down communists in Australia. At least give us some details

I agree with Hiddos, but i am free and interested. You may PM me to discuss.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 25 seconds.

Well the basic outline of the project is that its an online puzzle "game" where the staff will interact with the players but the staff will act as "characters" in the game. So I need a few people to help me with the story and with the puzzles. If you're confused just ask

What you want from him to do or know ?

edit: nvm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
Well the basic outline of the project is that its an online puzzle "game" where the staff will interact with the players but the staff will act as "characters" in the game. So I need a few people to help me with the story and with the puzzles. If you're confused just ask
You need a web developer (HTML5, Javascript, CSS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
hunting down communists in Australia
Exactly the type of person I've been looking for!