[Question] Would you buy a scripter?

Would you? Also would you buy private scripts?

Also what makes you want to buy a scripter to write your gamemode / security scripts / etc

If you can shoot a price, how much are you willing to pay for a developer to write you a custom script.

Also, your opinion of the moron scammers who say "GM then I'l pay you!!!" and try and act like you're scamming them!

Yes. People give me money to code this and that , fix this and that. But sometimes when i think of something , which i know that i can not just code directly. Then i think of paying someone to code it for me. The price depends on what will be coded/fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. People give me money to code this and that , fix this and that. But sometimes when i think of something , which i know that i can not just code directly. Then i think of paying someone to code it for me. The price depends on what will be coded/fixed.
I'm thinking of selling security scripts with premiums over their basics.

So what are you waiting for? Christmas? Sending you a Tip to sell your Scripts/Pawn Work to someone.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So what are you waiting for? Christmas? Sending you a Tip to sell your Scripts/Pawn Work to someone.
were would I advertise my services, I'm even adding web integration for scripts to send feedback. Go check out my permissions script its not perfect but it gets the job done

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToast
Посмотреть сообщение
were would I advertise my services, I'm even adding web integration for scripts to send feedback. Go check out my permissions script its not perfect but it gets the job done
Check your PM's mate , sent you a solution for e-selling.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your PM's mate , sent you a solution for e-selling.
Oh How I love you! +1 more rep for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToast
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh How I love you! +1 more rep for you
Thanks. By the way. Are you good with SQLite/MYSQL?

No, I would buy a programming book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I would buy a programming book.
Sometimes you dont have time to understand/learn something. You just need it done.

Some people dont know shit about programming and want things done for their server.