SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_GANGSTA); //Gangster
SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_WUZI); //blind
SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_PANIC); //Panic
SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_OLD); //old
[] Example/Test:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <seif_sprint>

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/Runningstyles", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,3,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Choose your form of run","runNormal\nrunCivil\nrunfat 1\nrunfat 2\nrunGanster\nrunblind\nrunPanic\nrunold","accept","Cancel");
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    if(dialogid == 3)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            switch(listitem)
            {
              case 0: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_NORMAL); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the Normal style");}
              case 1: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_CIVIL); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the Civil style");}
              case 2: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_FAT); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the fat 1 style");}
              case 3: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_FATOLD); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the fat 2 style");}
              case 4: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_GANGSTA); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the Gangster style");}
              case 5: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_WUZI); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the blind style");}
              case 6: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_PANIC); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the Panic style ");}
              case 7: {SetPlayerSprintStyle(playerid, SPRINT_OLD); SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Running selected the old style ");}
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
[] Download:

[] Password:
Otacon
http://pastebin.com/mw48eaCe

[] Credits:
OTACON = Modification <--------I Am Otacon!
Seif = Creator code

Nice FS, but it's so hard to download..
Wait time, captcha, unzip and insert password.. What's wrong with pastebin or solidfiles? :\

When you have pastebin, mediafire, solidfiles & many other popular and good file hosting sites, why do you have to upload it to deposit files and waste 20 seconds of our life + the annoying captcha + a password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
So if Seif wrote the code and Octagon modified it (in what way btw), what did you do to release it?
Wondering the same thing.

Someone can upload this stuff in mediafire,pastebin or solidfiles?

Or should I:
Код:
im gonna create include and add images and show how it functions.But will keep broken links...and earn respect and slaps. :P
Dont take this seriouS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
So if Seif wrote the code and Octagon modified it (in what way btw), what did you do to release it?
Octagon is Otacon not: P

and I'm Otacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytytus
Посмотреть сообщение
Octagon is Otacon not: P

and I'm Otacon

Quote:

if (((newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_UP) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_DOWN) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_LEFT) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_RIGHT))
|| ((oldkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_UP) || (oldkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_DOWN) || (oldkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_LEFT) || (oldkeys & KEY_SPRINT && newkeys & KEY_RIGHT))
|| ((newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && oldkeys & KEY_UP) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && oldkeys & KEY_DOWN) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && oldkeys & KEY_LEFT) || (newkeys & KEY_SPRINT && oldkeys & KEY_RIGHT))
&& GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)

Do you really need all of that?

I care not what You Say, just answered what I asked ******.

PD: costel_nistor96 Go get Milk: p

EDIT: sampreader, It was only a modification of existing Include.

and of course you can do everything shorter, but I said above or tel.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Oh holy grammar, where did you learn english?
But back to the topic, there's too many else if statements, you could use a switch statement instead of them. Also, GetPlayerSprintStyle is a useless function, you can get the value from the variable without calling that function. I checked seif_walk (original script) and I didn't notice important changes, so I don't get why did you release this. I noticed that it's possible to do some optimisations, but I won't list them because I have no time right now.

If this works, I'll Rep+ you.