Threats to server and crashed.

Hello I dont know the right section for this place but still i am making it in Client Support if I am wrong correct me out.
Last day 1 guy came on my server threatend my Management memeber after that he spammed the server and after sometime went away he came in to the server back after about 5 mins with another name and SAID i will remove all your logs etc and after that server crashed and restarted then same ahappend again them my management member closed the server and he downloaded all the logs files in to his PC I know that person's skype id,I got his ip,I got SS IG and I am reay to show it to you please helpme can I do something about it i banned him from my server via firewall still I guess he has a dynamic IP.I contacted the host they said its all fine from thier side.

-BUMP- and I found out that the player belongs to CS:RP and he is sent by them can you helpme?

You should look up a rangeban function. You can find one using the magical or if you look in the Useful Functions section. Furthermore, if you have sufficient evidence, then you can report them to SA-MP. I am not exactly sure on how to report someone, though.

I am asking for how to report the reson is becasue he somehow hides his IP HE have a diffrent Ip every timr he logs in. an that guy told my management memeber today that he is FROM Creek Side ROleplay.

this problem isn't anything to do with samp (TEAM) you must have a banning function or ip banning on your server so these's problems don't appear

The problem is if I ip ban him he comes from another ip and starts hacking on server crashing the server etc.

According to you all say you mean that if someone hack you hack him back is that what you all were saying instead of reoprting him hack them back.Can any one tell me how can I properly report it to samp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Devil.....
Посмотреть сообщение
-BUMP- and I found out that the player belongs to CS:RP and he is sent by them can you helpme?
CS:RP Administration hasn't sent anyone nor it endorses such behavior. It's probably some player that got mad on you. Try downloading one of the anti-hacking filterscripts/includes.

Soap opera. Take it up with them, stop believing 12 year-olds on the interwebs when they say they'll hack you.