how to host server without money?

how to host server without money?

Did u register to ask this?

you will need to port forward... Im sure you can find many tutorials and what not on the net...

And im also trying to do this didnt get a way to do this still! If u finf one pm me also plz.Not port forward . a free way to host a server.

the only way to host it for free is to host it yourself and the only way you can do that is to port forward 7777 on your modem, other then that maybe get a friend who knowns about hosting you could do it for you, otherwise youll have to port forward

I remember my server shown in internet tab but, what the different between internet and hosted tab?
(Bad english sorry)

You have realy cheap hosta,i know one host where is 100 slota 2.5€

If you really don't have a single dime to spare, don't even think about starting a server.

Well, from speaking to people, the issue generally isn't not 'having money', but rather getting your money from you to the provider.
A lot of people on here don't have debit/credit cards due to their age, and some payment processors deny transactions from certain countries.

If you can purchase Ukash/PaySafeCard in your country, it might be worth trying out https://zhangltd.net/
Yes, they look dodgey, but they're in fact a sister company to a larger company. I converse with someone who works there on a regular basis, and they're highly reputable.

This method is much, much better than fiddling around with OneBip - You don't get blasted with huge charges, and the provider gets 100% of the money. Everyone's happy

I have the same question! Im tired of paying to Host!