Spawining Then crashing WTF

So, I joined this newly made Roleplay Server, And I bought a Stuntplane. I was flying over blueberry Airfield, when I suddenly just crashed! And some wierd Crash Report came up. Now everytime i try to log in, it takes me back to the place where i crashed and I countinue crashing.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

You either don't have a player class under OnGameModeInit

pawn Код:
AddPlayerClass(skin, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:Angle, weapon1, weapon1_ammo, weapon2, weapon2_ammo, weapon3, weapon3_ammo);
Or, you don't have the player spawn info set under OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid,classid)

pawn Код:
SetSpawnInfo(playerid,teamid,sknid,Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,Float:r,weap1,weap1ammo,weap2,weap2ammo,weap3,weap3ammo);

Maybe you have some mods in that place, so game crash

Reinstall ur game.

...or its an invalid object being created in the server @ blueberry. since those coordiantes are @ 0,0,0 , its possible that due to an invalid pointer, some (invalid) object accidently gets created at those zero-coordinates.
OR, if that upper "mis-script" affects more objects (>1000), created at the same place, can caus a crash, due to too many objects created for a player (you) at once.
chance for this to be the case: about 10% only. but worth checking out. create a second account, spawn normally, then WALK to the spot in blueberry again. oh: use fraps to record where youre going ^^

1) if this is your script, post the OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerSpawn.
2) Regardless if this is your script or not, post the exception error message. The crash address may already be documented.