I need some info on web domain.[REP+]

Hello guys.I am wondering if i buy a domain from www.godaddy.com.Do i get a forums attached to my website for free?Or i have to find special forum hosting services.If so,give me a link to forum hosting services.Thanks.

No.

You receive the domain name, access to DNS, and that's about it.
In addition, there are far better registrars out there. I personally use Internet.bs a lot, as well as Namecheap.

There are tons of hosting providers out there, however if you're looking for something pretty damn fast, take a peak at Virt.IO's offerings

You can use URL forward to do it and forward it to your website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Devil.....
Посмотреть сообщение
Thus defeating the point of having a domain name.

I'd highly recommend you set up the domain name properly, without URL Forwarding gimmicks to utilise the full benefits of your own domain name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Devil.....
Посмотреть сообщение
Worst... Custom domain are better..

I mean,can you give me a link which provides forum hosting only.I dont need like website.I need forums only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strech
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean,can you give me a link which provides forum hosting only.I dont need like website.I need forums only.
A forum is a website. It's just a specific type of web software.

Over at VirtIO, we have automated installation of all the popular forum scripts.
Otherwise, have a ****** around for 'web hosting', and you'll find a fair few that'll do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
Посмотреть сообщение
Worst... Custom domain are better..
They still have URL forwarder

ON TOPIC: WHEN you will buy you will see a URL forward option simply do it on your fourms and your fourms will be accesed from site you want.

Just buy and make your own custom domain rather than forwarding it through URL, like .com, .net, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
Посмотреть сообщение
Just buy and make your own custom domain rather than forwarding it through URL, like .com, .net, etc.
What do you mean costum domain?