Scripting launge similar to Pawn

Hi!

Are there any scripting program that's similar with the launge Pawn? I've heard there should be some.. And easy to understand like Pawn...

Thanks!

PHP isn't that hard (well it can get very complicated, but that goes for any language). C# isn't that hard to learn either.

C got a quite similar syntax. Though its not a scripting language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
In what way "similar" to pawn? Typeless? Static memory? Syntax? Virtual Machine? Embeddable? Paradigm?

Which parts do you want, and which do you not want? If you want all of them then the answer is "PAWN" (or "small"), but if there is some part you don't like then knowing which will help to direct your search.
He is probably referring to the syntax.

Thanks!, I just mean a similar launge that's almost easy & similar to the scripting launge Pawn.

He means syntax i am sure. With similar, he means the use of If statments, functions, includes... I think C++ is similar, and AutoIT too.

The closest one to pawn in syntax is C if I'm not mistaking, since both of them are neither object oriented nor weakly typed.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
IN WHAT WAY similar? That didn't answer my question at all!
Well,

Quote:
Typeless? Static memory? Syntax? Virtual Machine? Embeddable? Paradigm?
It's really hard to know the difference if all you've ever done is code in pawn and not bother much with the theory behind a scripting language/programming language. If you didn't bother reading computer science magazines, or maybe articles. If all you ever did was use the API of sa-mp and put something together and be glad with what you have achieved.

The only thing you can relate to is the syntax if you never bothered to read up the theory behind things. You don't have to know how it works in the background anyway in order to use a language. So I think the others made an educated guess when they stated that the user is trying to find a similiar language(syntax wise).

Anyhow, I fear you'll shoot with a reply pretty soon, so I please you to accept this as my personal opinion and my opinion only. I am not here to argue and I truthfully don't want to.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
IN WHAT WAY similar? That didn't answer my question at all!
Ops sorry..

I don't understand full what u mean.

Edit: I think it's syntax.

Okay now I know!, yeah I meaned syntax!.