How to Stopthis Hackers ?

We Have a server. 2 parters. and a Small / Midium player base.

But one unknowen hacker, Hacks more things. One Time He hacked Our RCON . We change it. and now he hacks Most admins accounds and players accounds on Server . and Hacks more accounts on fourm also.... We can't find him ... he always use a hacked accounts... how to stop him ? dude this our players base is starting to going down
How to Stop him ? . Pleasse Help Us. i give you +rep. PLEASE .

Maybe the account passwords are just simple? Like 12345..

Although it's unlikely that they used the same IP, try finding their IP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe the account passwords are just simple? Like 12345..
iam sure they was not.... becouse 3 Admins accounts also hacked. and they put the pass strong... as i knewn

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Although it's unlikely that they used the same IP, try finding their IP?
we have tryed it... and i have some ips... how i can stop them sometimes He change them !

Change your SQL password?

^

This kid hacked on my server.

You could check users on forum what he hacked. You should find his IP from user profile page and it's recommended you close your server until this people is banned. But remember that, he can always use proxy, so you can't be 100 % sure it's his IP address.

Good luck and also have you updated your server to latest version?

Change all the passwords that can possibly lead up to your server.

That includes your hosting provider password, or administrative account on the server if you're managing it yourself.
If you're managing a Linux server, ensure there aren't any rootkits present.

Quick edit:
Oh, and check for any vulnerabilities in the scripts you're running.

Simple, Get a RCON password like Whatsupsampforumsineedhelp or something and Its a safer password wehen its extra long and Second thing is, Check your Host and see whats going on Third, Try and get their IP address and you could Possibly get a IP Blocker and that would work fine.