Hello. How do i CHOMD those files to 777 in Linux?

samp03svr
announce
samp-npc

Thanks!

Ensure you're in the correct directory your server files are in.

For example, if those files are in /home/roddan/samp, use this following command:
Код:
cd /home/roddan/samp
Then, quite simply, use the chmod command on those three files.
Код:
chmod 777 samp03svr announce samp-npc

Thanks but my server still wont start up.

Yes i have change the RCON password.

I just get this:

Код:
---------- Loaded log file: "server_log.txt". ----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3e-R2, ©2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[05:17:05] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3e-R2, ©2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[05:18:21] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

You need to change the default password in the server.cfg

You can use the nano editor that's pre-loaded on most Linux distros, as it's probably one of the easiest to use.
Код:
nano server.cfg
Once you've changed the rcon password from 'changeme' (I think) to something else, hit CTRL+X, then press 'y' to save.

Hopefully, your server will start up after that

That's what i have done. I have changed the RCON Password for my SAMP server but that's the server log everytime i check it :S

Restart Your Vps And Try To Start It Should Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by denom
Посмотреть сообщение
Restart Your Vps And Try To Start It Should Work
Still not working.

Are you sure you've changed it?

It's the server.cfg right next to your samp03srv and announce files - could you paste your server.cfg so we can check it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddan
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. How do i CHOMD those files to 777 in Linux?

samp03svr
announce
samp-npc

Thanks!
Just login to your FTP server via Filezilla, select all those 3 binaries, right click on one of them, select "File Permissions" and a dialog box would pop up, locate numeric values box and type 777, so appropriate boxes will get selected, finally click on OK and its done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOXrr
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure you've changed it?

It's the server.cfg right next to your samp03srv and announce files - could you paste your server.cfg so we can check it?
Yes i can!

Here it is

Код:
echo Executing Server Config... lanmode 0 rcon_password testserver maxplayers 50 port 7777 hostname Test
gamemode0 grandlarc 1 filterscripts base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime announce 1 query 1 weburl
www.sa-mp.com maxnpc 0 onfoot_rate 40 incar_rate 40 weapon_rate 40 stream_distance 300.0 stream_rate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
Just login to your FTP server via Filezilla, select all those 3 binaries, right click on one of them, select "File Permissions" and a dialog box would pop up, locate numeric values box and type 777, so appropriate boxes will get selected, finally click on OK and its done.
I'm using a VPS i don't think i can have FTP access.