Regarding Incognito's Audio Plugin

Hello guys

I am trying to use Incognito's Audio Plugin because it has more capabilities than the PlayAudioStreamForPlayer
but i am totally confused about the following Questions

1- In his Thread i find something called (Client Plugin) for what is this used, and must i and every other player download this to use the streaming ?

2- How could i run and use it 0.3e ? cuz i found a part in the thread that it is compatible with 0.3d++

_____

If Someone could help me i really appreciate his\her help, cuz i really want to use this plugin for my gamemode development

Yes, every player has to download the client program. I think the plugin should work just fine on 0.3e. It doesn't use any memory hacking as far as I know.

VAGUE ANSWER

He's saying, yes, you MUST have everyone who wants to hear the music download the plugin and that the plugin SHOULD work for 0.3e.

Off-Topic: I honestly just don't see why you use the new 0.3e audio functions (PlayAudioStreamForPlayer, etcetra).

etcetc , there are only 2 commands for the audio stream as far as i know PlayAudioStreamForPlayer & StopAudioStreamForPlayer ,, no seeking, not sound effects