Pawno Crashes

I compiled it, It worked. I reinstall my computer and when I compile my pawno crashes completely. Any suggestions?

Run as an admin.

Or change the File Association in the configuration file to 0, which solves both problems, not having to run as administrator and to fix this problem. Also, if this doesn't solve it could you please go into a little more detail? For instance what part it crashes on and whether it's when you attempt to compile a script etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MPDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Or change the File Association in the configuration file to 0, which solves both problems, not having to run as administrator and to fix this problem. Also, if this doesn't solve it could you please go into a little more detail? For instance what part it crashes on and whether it's when you attempt to compile a script etc.
Wow, Thanks alot. I didnt know I could change that and I dont need admin to run it.

Thanks man. +1 Rep for you.

EDIT: It crashes after so much of my script. it is 85k lines.

Any help? It fixed one error but not solved the crashing after a OS Reinstall. I think it is the script because It compiles another fine.

Run Pawno as an admin.
press ctrl + alt + delete.
Find the processor for Pawno.exe
Choose "define proprity"
Set it to "Above normal" or greater.
Should be fixed.

did you install .net framework 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChicken
Посмотреть сообщение
did you install .net framework 4.0?
I dont think I did. I would have to have a look.

If pawncc crashes with only a specific script than it's your script. However for that you have to mess something up pretty badly, go over the code you created last.