I need Help whit Some Problems in ma server Help plz admins

*Before Begin This Post Or I wanna say sry for ma bad English* Ty Guys

i Have Alot of Problems For Begin i use A Lux Admin 1.6 The lux Admin Stop Working some times For example when i type /login and i put ma password nothing happens
Another problem i Have is Whit The GarHouse Sys The 1.0 and the last Ver The Problem I have whit The GArHOuse Sistem is When I go ma house and i type /housemenu the menu open And When I chose a 1 option of the dialog nothing happens The Same Thing happens Whit All the dialogs of Ma serer For Example Ma Weapon Dialog Ma Car Dialog And Ma Tune Dialog Guys help Me plz Im hate I wanna Have A Server To play Whit Ma Friends i dont need Host And Anithing I dont Have Money to pay A host i just wanna have ma Commands Working

I Forgot Something Guys MA server WHen i give Ma ip to ma friends keep in Retriving Info If U guys can Help me Whit That Will Be Amazing But For Me Is More important Have A Good Server To play Whit Ma friends plz GUys Admins Fans Hosters EveryBody Help plzzz

Again Sry For Ma bad English Im from dominican republic im so sry just try to read if u dont understand i will Explain again Whit The ****** Traductor ok? and thanks i Will Rep + every Body than Try to help :$

Quote:
I Forgot Something Guys MA server WHen i give Ma ip to ma friends keep in Retriving Info If U guys can Help me Whit That Will Be Amazing But For Me Is More important Have A Good Server To play Whit Ma friends plz GUys Admins Fans Hosters EveryBody Help plzzz
have u port forwarded ur samp server??

No i dont Have it Fowarded Becuz im connected To A cable not Wi fi And Ma firewall is not working idk what happens try till helping me ok?

And What happens u guys Dont wanna help a Litle nob Whit BAd eng :$ xD

You will get more help if you post it in their sections, instead of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jereny27
Посмотреть сообщение
I could help you fix this if you want. PM me if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jereny27
Посмотреть сообщение
*Before Begin This Post Or I wanna say sry for ma bad English* Ty Guys

i Have Alot of Problems For Begin i use A Lux Admin 1.6 The lux Admin Stop Working some times For example when i type /login and i put ma password nothing happens
Another problem i Have is Whit The GarHouse Sys The 1.0 and the last Ver The Problem I have whit The GArHOuse Sistem is When I go ma house and i type /housemenu the menu open And When I chose a 1 option of the dialog nothing happens The Same Thing happens Whit All the dialogs of Ma serer For Example Ma Weapon Dialog Ma Car Dialog And Ma Tune Dialog Guys help Me plz Im hate I wanna Have A Server To play Whit Ma Friends i dont need Host And Anithing I dont Have Money to pay A host i just wanna have ma Commands Working

Ma Friend Could You Please Stop Saying Ma All The Damn Time Ya Man ma head will pain ,you hear me ma brotha'?

Same problem happened to me.

1. Disable auto-login.

if that doesnt work RE-Install your server and everything will be fixed.

Thanks but It dont gonna Work to me Because When I downloaded the LuxAdmin and I try To change Something
Pawn Fail En give me like 2 Errors or 1 Sry For InAct

Thats So Cruel I just have 12
And Im latin I never Study English
I just learned To talk Playing
Games On English can U be Nice ..Ty "BROTAH"