My GTA is fucked up, I'm out of ideas :S

Whenever I start my GTA, I get this error. I tried every possible stream memory fix I could find, reinstalled the game, SA-MP everything, tried with mods, without mods, nothing :S (and yeah, I deleted the Rockstar Games folder on reinstall).

Delete the .asi plugin..?

Then my textures will end up messed up

Delete Everything Even You're Folder Where IS Gta San Andreas DELELTE So there wont be any Rock Stars Folder Then Just Downloading Again And Install It.... And Then Try I Got Same Error But Now Is Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
Посмотреть сообщение
Delete Everything Even You're Folder Where IS Gta San Andreas DELELTE So there wont be any Rock Stars Folder Then Just Downloading Again And Install It.... And Then Try I Got Same Error But Now Is Fixed.
If you read my thread closely, you would have seen that I already done that.

Find streammemfix.asi and see if there is something wrong with it, Find a copy of it on the internet and replace it, if that doesn't fix it, Tell me.

ASI Streamfix seriously sucks, use a CLEO mod that does exactly the same and doesn't crash the game (don't have link )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
ASI Streamfix seriously sucks, use a CLEO mod that does exactly the same and doesn't crash the game (don't have link )
Thanks man, after searching for a bit I found it. It works great Rep+'d you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job !