Fixing the Id Bug in PPC_Trucking

In ppc I needed to make it into 3e for me to edite it so when i first put it online I keep having this Problem lets say I ban id 9 I had banned id 0 if i send pm to id 4 i sended it to id 0. If I Kick/Ban Pm id 1 it goes to him. so i Asked my Friend about this he said i Need to Update My Plugins and sscanf. By Doing This i needed to Download The Latest Stable "sscanf 2.6" so i did What this Post Said:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356
After I tryed Complieing with the New sscanf The Complier Say's it Doesnt respone So i think it was my Computer so i tryed it Via Team Veiwer in my friend Computer it did The Same Thing What did i Do Wrong?
^
|
|
Thank You For Reading This
(If u Help me u will be reped

What I Can Help You In This,Is To Tell You That You Must Report That Bug To PPC_Trucking Gamemode Creator Anything Else??

no its not like a bug bug its just that i need to upate read the post cearfully man

well, it could be a lot of things, i don't know how big the gamemode is but if it's big you'll have to use "s[size]" to declare all the size specifiers, It could also be something else, check the changelog of sscanf and look what could case the problem.

do you include it like: #include <sscanf> or like: #include <sscanf2> ?
you should include <sscanf2>
also, if you have any existing sscanf stock, delete it, it may cause trouble too