Volt Host server is online and running but..

On my SAMP it says retrieving info.. and my friends are playing on it right now. please Help?!

Make sure you don't have anything blocked in the firewall. You may have gotten firewall banned also.

I cant connect still . and its my friends and i's server i already checked the firewall no bans

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349089

Posted by: kaisersouse
Please, PLEASE stop making posts about troubles you are having w/ your server provider. Go to THEIR website to file support issues. If they don't have a website, get a better host.

Sincerely,
EVERYONE

YOU FUCKING IDIOT IT ISNT A PROBLEM WITH VOLT HOWS ITS MY PC

ok fuck head, treat people like shit you dont get helped, fuck off

hahahaah you idiots think its a prob with volt host i fixed it myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7
Посмотреть сообщение
hahahaah you idiots think its a prob with volt host i fixed it myself
I smell a ban here. Why did you even made a thread? ....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It says retrieving info, so your server is either not started or something is wrong. So this is a volt-host issue, not ours.

There is forums on Volt-Host. forums.volt-host.com

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Welcome to a Support Board!

You are requesting someone to help you, figure something out for you, and get you out of a mess.

You could at the very least understand that we can only advise you based upon the information you've given us; and by stating a hosting provider in the topic title you are insinuating that the problem is Volt Host specific. Therefore leading us to the automatic assumption that it's another 'hosting provider support rant'
In addition, the people offering to help you are doing this for your benefit, we expect no payment or reward, however a simple 'thank you' is always appreciated.

The way you are behaving doesn't really do you any favours - Why should we give up our time to help such an ungrateful person?