Improving My /changes CMD

Ok so basically this is my current cmd
pawn Код:
CMD:changes(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "______________________________________________");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Version: "SERVER_GM_TEXT"");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "New CMD /rtune randomly tune your vehicle in the mod shop beside Unity (Spawn)");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You can now buy a full weapon set with, /buyguns from gun dispenser inside spawn (unity)");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Buying a Vest will now give you a full vest (100) instead of half (50)");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "New CMD /buycr buy cutter rims for your car for $75,000");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "New CMD /buygr buy gold rims for your car for $100,000");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "New CMD /fixvw now you dont have to report for an admin to fix your virtual world!");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "/nextpaycheck implemented - see how long until your next paycheck!!");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "______________________________________________");
    return 1;
}
and its annoying to manually type the changes into the script, so what im asking is someone make me 2 cmd's one to see the chagnes and another to set the changes

for example it will be like /setchange (Line here eg,1) so /setchange 1 THECHANGEISHERE

then /setchange 2 ANOTHERCHANGE HERE so now when someone types /changes it will show the things ive typed it also needs to save/ load on restart please help asap

Make a file and print each it's line.

can u actually make it for me though?

You would have an easier time making your own script than using a leaked one.

im doing quite well and stop going off topic i need help with this os yea

anyone please its urgent