AudioStreamingHelp

I have an idea but i dont know if it can be achieved in SAMP , i created an audio stream that starts for all the players in the server , but if a new player join the stream starts from The beginning

so i want to create a timer that counts the minutes passed from the song and OnPlayerConnect it calculates in which minute is the song and starts it from that point

EX. I have a 4 minutes song and there is 3 minutes passed , When new player connects the song starts from the 3rd Minute (Not from the first minute), is that possible ?

Wait? Do you want a sound when player connects? and stops when player spawn?
Cause then you can start a sound for a player OnPlayerConnect and stop the sound when he spawns (OnplayerSpawn)

No my question is a fully controlable Audio Stream so i can control the stream , select a specific minute in the song , pause the song, loop

Example : i have a song and want to stream it from the 2nd Minute or the 3rd Minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healian
Посмотреть сообщение
No my question is a fully controlable Audio Stream so i can control the stream , select a specific minute in the song , pause the song, loop

Example : i have a song and want to stream it from the 2nd Minute or the 3rd Minute
I am not sure but try https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=82162

Yea i had a look at this but dont know how to be used , and must every player download the plugin to his\her GTA Folder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healian
Посмотреть сообщение
must every player download the plugin to his\her GTA Folder ?
Nope.

Sorry but can someone tell me how to use it cuz PlayAudioStreamForPlayer is too limited

I'm not sure if audio plugin works on 0.3e

MORE CONFUSION so any other help

there is no way to set your song start time at ex 5 sec, you can create streamer server, that will control playing, but not with SAMP functions, you are only able to play/stream some content