Freezing and Resuming error.

When i join a sever its fine for 30-60 seconds and then its starts freezing every 5 seconds for 10-15 seconds. Can anyone please help me?

Ive reinstalled SAMP and GTA, it still happens.

Do u have Mods if u have it's Lags And Cheack Your Ping

Код:
Dont Forget to (Rep+) if i helped You

I do have mods and for the 3 months Ive had them its been fine on all severs and now this random bug starts.

Hmm Thats a Virus

I was thinking the same but everything else is running smoothly, ile still do a quick scan.

yes when you reinstalling your game your mods are still saved it happened to me but i reinstalled my windows but this is a weird bug with GTA reinstlling make sure you remove every file inside your gta sa should be in a file called Rockstar games remove all of it then reinstall it this might fix it

Have you recently have these 'sudden' freezes appear or have they always been there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you recently have these 'sudden' freezes appear or have they always been there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alek033
Посмотреть сообщение
I do have mods and for the 3 months Ive had them its been fine on all severs and now this random bug starts.
It's new for him.
Anyway, check you cpu. But would say that it sounds like an virus. There are alot of strange viruses out there with no point at all.
The best way to fix this from skratch, so it wont happen again.
Just reformat your computer, install and update all drivers. And get a good virus protection
Do NEVER have more than 1 anti virus program installed, they can collide with each other and knock each other out.

Run a spyware and registry cleaner as well as a scan by an up to date AV.
Check the fragmentation of your drive and that your swapfile has plenty of space to use too.