Android battery dying really fast?

Hey guys,

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, and the battery on it dies so fast. I had it charged up to 100% last night, and I just played one game, and did normal ******** browsing, when I got done, it was at 80 percent.At that time I was getting tired so I went to sleep. When I woke up, the phone was off, I didn't really think anything of it, so I turned it on. It said "Connect to charger" My phone battery has been terrible on me, It dies so fast, so this morning, (actually about 15 minutes ago) I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2680M...ht_2440wt_1139

hopefully that will get me better battery life, Did I do something wrong with this battery? Or is it because it is only 1450 MAH? Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys,

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, and the battery on it dies so fast. I had it charged up to 100% last night, and I just played one game, and did normal ******** browsing, when I got done, it was at 80 percent.At that time I was getting tired so I went to sleep. When I woke up, the phone was off, I didn't really think anything of it, so I turned it on. It said "Connect to charger" My phone battery has been terrible on me, It dies so fast, so this morning, (actually about 15 minutes ago) I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2680M...ht_2440wt_1139

hopefully that will get me better battery life, Did I do something wrong with this battery? Or is it because it is only 1450 MAH? Thanks guys.
My too I got Sony Ericsson WT19i (Live with Walkman).My battery dies fast too.I don`t know why.Maybe Sony Ericsson got bad batterys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
My too I got Sony Ericsson WT19i (Live with Walkman).My battery dies fast too.I don`t know why.Maybe Sony Ericsson got bad batterys.
That is what I am thinking.

its just the new mobiles mostly got weak batteries
its fine if you disable everything and dont play that much with it
enable stuff like wifi only when need and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
its just the new mobiles mostly got weak batteries
its fine if you disable everything and dont play that much with it
enable stuff like wifi only when need and stuff
But I got friend which got Nokia 500 and Nokia n97 they don`t have problem with battery.THey batterys stand for 4-5 days(that models are on touch).But my Sony Ericsson`s battery can stand maximal 2 days.I don`t know why.I think the Sony Ericsson got bad batterys...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But I got friend which got Nokia 500 and Nokia n97 they don`t have problem with battery.THey batterys stand for 4-5 days(that models are on touch).But my Sony Ericsson`s battery can stand maximal 2 days.I don`t know why.I think the Sony Ericsson got bad batterys...
Mine can stand for a week too,
if I just do the usual stuff and leave everything disabled I don't need in the moment + killing all left processes of apps that don't really close when "closing" it.

If you leave Internetroaming or Wifi, GPS whatever on all the time these suck the energy REALLY fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Mine can stand for a week too,
if I just do the usual stuff and leave everything disabled I don't need in the moment + killing all left processes of apps that don't really close when "closing" it.

If you leave Internetroaming or Wifi, GPS whatever on all the time these suck the energy REALLY fast.
Maybe you saying true.Take a look I found how long battery can stand on my Sony Ericsson WT19i

Код:
Battery has potential of 1200 mAh, which is enough for up to 14 h 15 min (2G) or listening music of 17 and half hours.

I got LG-p350 which is Android phone, when I use net via WiFi my battery consumption is more, rest it's giving me long backup. Maybe it's only with Sony Ericsson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal_king
Посмотреть сообщение
I got LG-p350 which is Android phone, when I use net via WiFi my battery consumption is more, rest it's giving me long backup. Maybe it's only with Sony Ericsson.
I think it too...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you saying true.Take a look I found how long battery can stand on my Sony Ericsson WT19i

Код:
Battery has potential of 1200 mAh, which is enough for up to 14 h 15 min (2G) or listening music of 17 and half hours.
Not sure about the 2G but music usually isnt that sucking.
Though I expected it to be oe of the most energy sucking parts.