How to make scripters lives easier?

All tips and advices here, how to make scripters lives easier.

My tip #1: Download & install ******. It removes the loading screen, so you win 3-5seconds every time you launch the SA-MP. And you all know how frustrating it is to restart the game, everytime you want to try how your script things works. You can also remove the HUD's and stuff, though, when going on public server, DONT USE CHEATS, or youre a douche!

My tip #2: Get two monitors! Yes, it fastens your scripting progress atleast double! Or atleast for me, because i have to check SAMP Wiki and other scripts pretty often, so another screen makes that stuff much easier.

Tell me your pro tip's?

EDIT: This was meant to Discussion section, darn it!

edit:nvm i dont think its allowed to write

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
edit:nvm i dont think its allowed to write
lol xD, my tip is installing a new scripting program, such as scripting machine etc that made my scripting a lot easier

Indeed if you're a scripter you have to test your script before releasing in your test server and I recommend people to test their scripts with more then 1 player so if it has bugs it can be fixed.

Tip: Download and install SandBoxie, so you can have 2 GTA's loggeds, to test things with 2 players in local.

Tip: Make functions to return commun message such as "You are not allowed to use this command.". Than, you can even keybind them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranama
Посмотреть сообщение
lol xD, my tip is installing a new scripting program, such as scripting machine etc that made my scripting a lot easier
I've tried some other ones, but i allways get unexpected problems with them, so i allways return to basic pawno. Pawno never let's you down.