Port Forwarding Problem! Plz Help!

My Router is a Belkin router.
Im Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.
I tried to port forward in belkin router and it shows the port.But when i check it in here.http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
It says the port is closed.And Anyothers cant see my sever.Only i can join.

In samp i tried changing the port to 7778 and the samp program found my sever.In Sever.cfg its 7777.I typed my ip and i put the port to 7778 and the samp program found my sever.Weird.

In Belkin routers its not port forward its called "Virtual Servers"
Heres the description for it in my router.

Код:
Firewall > Virtual Servers

This function will allow you to route external (Internet) calls for services such as a web server (port 80), FTP server (Port 21), or other applications through your Router to your internal network. More Info
I added 7777 port.
It shows the port and its saved.
I thought my kaspersky is blocking the port so i paused the protection.Still the port is closed check by the link above.
I gave the details to check the sever is online or not everytime i did these steps.
If u want somemore details ask it.I will give u details as much as i can.

Thanks for taking ur time to read this.

(Sorry for my bad english)

And Im Connected through a U.S. Robotics Range Extender.

Can you give some more information or a print screen of your router page? Like the IP your computer uses etc.

Thank u for registering to answer my question.

and a pic is this i didnt make this .Got it from ******.And Its the Same of my router Managment.

In server.cfg you should use that port what you have forwarded. Also did you type your computer local IP from CMD /ipconfig command? Remember to type your computer IPv4 to port forwarding settings.

Thank you.

im running xp and no ipv4 or thimgs like that only ip add. i got my ip from the routers dhcp client list and its same as the /ipconfig 1. im using a wireless range extender.i am connecting to it.it is taking me to the router!i think the range extender is the problem

Maybe search something at the web access of the range extender? I can maybe try to help you using TeamViewer if you want? You can PM me your ID and pass.

Код:
Look here Do this Look at this Picture down here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameServers4You
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe search something at the web access of the range extender? I can maybe try to help you using TeamViewer if you want? You can PM me your ID and pass.
I have access to range extender.But there is no such thing as port forwarding or virtual severs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MK]Man_Deep
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
Look here Do this Look at this Picture down here
This is not my router!My Router is Belkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all ,, check your firewall , put it off , and be sure it SA-MP is in your FireWall exeptions list .
I did it already before u say.

Soooooo.......... Search On Internet

If i can find the same problem in the internet.I would not make a new thread here.

just turn off your firewall

it's simple, it will show some things like: start port, end port, etc
you need to put the port in server.cfg in those locations, ex:
start port: 7777 end port: 7777 etc etc
and if is not working, pm me and send the printscreen of the virtual server page,
With best regards,
[FR]Fratzica

P.S. i gave you a +rep, give me one too, if you want

If none of these solutions work, make your computer a DMZ host, although it is not safe but if you have no choice or no money then do it I guess.

Well, if you're connecting through an extender, here's what your connection looks like:

You --> Extender --> Router --> Internet.

The issue here, is that both the Extender and your Router probably have some form of firewall.
Also, your computer, according to your router (not your extender) doesn't exist. 'You' are the extender.

So here's what you need to do - Set your computer as the DMZ on your extender, then, allow your extender IP through the router on your SAMP server port.
Hopefully, that'll let you through.

Funnily enough, I have a similar situation at home - One of my router's wireless range is awful, so I've daisy chained a few together via Ethernet, causing the same problems as you :P

If the issue remains, shoot me a PM. I would be glad to fix it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denom
Посмотреть сообщение
just turn off your firewall
I tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FR]Fratzica
Посмотреть сообщение
it's simple, it will show some things like: start port, end port, etc
you need to put the port in server.cfg in those locations, ex:
start port: 7777 end port: 7777 etc etc
and if is not working, pm me and send the printscreen of the virtual server page,
With best regards,
[FR]Fratzica

P.S. i gave you a +rep, give me one too, if you want
In my router there is not thing as start port and end port.There is inbound port and private port?? I cant understand these ports.So i put 7777 to these two ports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Valdez
Посмотреть сообщение
If none of these solutions work, make your computer a DMZ host, although it is not safe but if you have no choice or no money then do it I guess.
I dont have cash to buy a DMZ sever.I think it costs about 20$ per month.If i have that much cash.Then i can buy a server online

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOXrr
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if you're connecting through an extender, here's what your connection looks like:

You --> Extender --> Router --> Internet.

The issue here, is that both the Extender and your Router probably have some form of firewall.
Also, your computer, according to your router (not your extender) doesn't exist. 'You' are the extender.

So here's what you need to do - Set your computer as the DMZ on your extender, then, allow your extender IP through the router on your SAMP server port.
Hopefully, that'll let you through.

Funnily enough, I have a similar situation at home - One of my router's wireless range is awful, so I've daisy chained a few together via Ethernet, causing the same problems as you :P
I cant understand what ur saying . Plz explain this.If this works i will give u a rep+

Plz Help Anyone