Port Forwarding Problem! Plz Help!

AnyOne?Plzzz Help.

Whats Wrong ??

Cannot Port Forward.Read The First Post

Well, first let's STOP bumping.

I Have found servers which costs only 3.20 $ per month. It included 50 slots, but it's more expensive, when you want to buy "hosted" tab with it. And it's not recommended to host in home, if you don't have good computer and fast internet connection.

And... are your friends tried to join your server? If your friends can join, then it's working fine. Give your friends just your public IP address and port what you are using and try.

Thank you.

u Know i have no money.I am a student.Have cash but no online cash.No Debit Card. So Sad. So i decided to make a free sever. But FAIL!. Cannot port forward.

And I was not bumping i was asking for help

Make sure your telling people your IP from whatsmyip.org and you join from 127.0.0.1. Sometimes the simple things can be the answer. Shut off your Windows Firewall while the server is running, see if your antivirus has any options for allowing ports. Also, I'm pretty sure you need to be connected to the router via Ethernet cable, so if your on WiFi then it won't work.

Try enabling, if your router supports it, DMZ. I had the same problem but when i enabled DMZ i could run a server and people to see it. I also have a Belkin router so try it out. What DMZ does is to open ports only when they are requested.

DMZ have to buy it? Monthly costs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshanFdo199
Посмотреть сообщение
And I was not bumping i was asking for help
still bumping

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshanFdo199
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried it.
I cant understand what ur saying . Plz explain this.If this works i will give u a rep+
I thought I explained it well, even with my awesome diagram
So... here's some more diagrams!

Here is an average home internet connection.
Код:
Computer ==> Router ==> Internet
However, you don't have an average internet connection. You effectively are running through two routers.
Yes two, the extender is effectively a router, if you think about it.
Код:
Computer ==> Extender ==> Router ==> Internet
So your router and extender will both assign private IPs to eachother. However as we all know, private IPs are only accessible from the same router/switch (Well, unless you made an effort to set it up differently. Which probably isn't the case)

So, let's make up some hypothetical IPs to explain the situation. With your extender's viewpoint, and your router's viewpoint.

Код:
Computer    ==>  Extender ==>     Router ==>        Internet
192.168.2.3 ==> 192.168.2.1 ==> 192.168.0.1 ==> 91.227.212.111
Okay then! Here's the technical part of stuff.
When your computer (192.168.2.3) is connecting to your router (192.168.0.1), it'll actually see the connection as originating from your extender (192.168.2.1).
Confused? Don't worry, just look at the diagram and you'll hopefully understand.

So the idea is that you need to let your extender through the router first, and then let you through the extender.

Practical part!
In your router settings, portforward your extender's IP.
Them, in your extender settings, portforward your computer's IP.

Hopefully, (and I really hope you understood this) it'll then work perfectly.
Otherwise... just give up.

VOXrr's post could say you something. Thank you!

My Extender cannot port forward! Man this problem is getting bigger and bigger?