RP Tutorial Thing [HELP]

See, most of RP server's have the Tutorial that show's you that screen with your health at the side and all but your not there... So, how to do that tutorial thing?

Use SetPlayerCameraPos or SetPlayerCameraLookAt

Its a lot of work tho, need to find all coordinates

Really? Wow...

tip: remove spawn buttons

if you need help, i can help you later on

Can maybe one of you guys, show me an example? Later on, I might be able to do on my own.

If you would like to get the positions for your camera, I suggest you to use the MAP editor program.
For an example, I'd suggest you to get a roleplay script which has a tutorial in it.

Hope it helped,
Dawnz.

Man i need that tutorial too.. that stuff really helps.. its better than listening to many player's questions..

If you use JernejL's object editor, there is a small button, "CopyCameraLookAtPoint();"
If you do this, and put this in your mode, when the turorial starts, the cam will go there.
Do this for all positions, and you are done with the camera stuff.
The tutorial itself, can be done with Timers, button press, like key fire, which is the mouse button.
If you try this, i think you will be able to do the first part

Alright maybe I can do this. /tutorial 1 for tutorial 1, /tutorial 2 for tutorial 2, or maybe a timed fixed. But how do I get back the player's position/camera position. After the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
View Post
Use SetPlayerCameraPos or SetPlayerCameraLookAt

Its a lot of work tho, need to find all coordinates
TooglePlayerControllable to

TooglePLayerControllable allows the player to be back again in the state where he can control?

Use this : Southclaw's Cinematic Camera Script