[HELP] Teleporting into an interior

i want to create a checkpoint when entered the player teleports into the interior ID i want

also i want to know how to create multiple checkpoints

You can use this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:SetPlayerInterior for adding a player into an interior

You can always just have one checkpoint, if you want to create moer you'll probably have to use pickups since a player only can have one spaned checkpoint at a time
(they are alot like checkpoints just that they might look like objects and you could use a streamer to have as many as you want)

Use Streamer for more multiple checkpoint. (CreateDynamicCP)

And OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP use SetPlayerInterior

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid);
native CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healian
Посмотреть сообщение
i want to create a checkpoint when entered the player teleports into the interior ID i want

also i want to know how to create multiple checkpoints
For multiple checkpoints you need a steamer plugin/include. Which can be found here:

forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=102865/

And now for interiors I did not exactly got what you meant so what have I understood is that you want to know how to make a teleport to the interior with interior id you want.

Well you can make a stock like this:

pawn Код:
stock SetPlayerPosInt( playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, interior = 0 )
{
          SetPlayerPos( playerid, x, y, z );
          SetPlayerInterior( playerid, interior );
          return 1;
}
pawn Код:
You can now use "SetPlayerPosInt( playerid, x, y,z, 2 ); // 2 is interior you can also use x y z SetPlayerPosInt( playerid, x , y , z );
Or alternatively:

pawn Код:
SetPlayerPos( playerid, x , y , z );
SetPlayerInterior( playerid, 2 ); // 2 is interior I'd you can change it to your own.
Hope this helps.