Would you like to see this.....?

Would you like to see this in a Roleplay Community :

4 Servers in one community like this :

1) High School Roleplay - (( Were players are going to RP there Teenage characters , after 2 weeks the server is going to close and then there going to make a Test on XX/20 , so if they answers about Maths and Physics... they will gets there Job on one of this servers...

2) Los Santos Roleplay Server ( Normal RP )

3) High Facility Prison Roleplay (( Once a player do crime and judged on forums he will be banned and sent to pass his time with all criminels on the prison , with guards.... ))

4) Military Life Roleplay (( Characters are going to Roleplay as solidiers and fight the factions who are terrorist like Al-Quad....

What do you guys think and Thanks for reading .

I LIKE TURTLES!
I choose number 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by westorz
Посмотреть сообщение
I LIKE TURTLES!
I choose number 3
True.

The question is what do you think of that ?
i also wanna informe you that these servers are connected !

1) Can't work in SAMP. People hate school already and the immature players will flood it. Everyone will want to play the cool bully and trolling around.

2) Works only with professional, friendly administration with exceptional english skills and a script that displays effort.

3) Works good at first, but gets boring after 1 hour of playing. Make a normal server with a prison system, like LS-RP.

4) This won't work because players will confuse it with TDM, but you can make a TDM script with RPG aspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
1) Can't work in SAMP. People hate school already and the immature players will flood it. Everyone will want to play the cool bully and trolling around.

2) Works only with professional, friendly administration with exceptional english skills and a script that displays effort.

3) Works good at first, but gets boring after 1 hour of playing. Make a normal server with a prison system, like LS-RP.

4) This won't work because players will confuse it with TDM, but you can make a TDM script with RPG aspects.
i respect you idea , but i studied all the stuffs that could happend one year ago.... , please tell me PR-RP isn'ta Server like TDM Gangsters Vs Cops ? somehow.... , well in the school..., you can't get a Job like becoming a EMS or Cop or Army member or Guard unless you pass the High School and RP in it , and pass the Examen , cause in the high school the server will be open and closed after every two weeks , so your roleplay in high school is going to be two weeks , so you better RP and learn the subjects that you study cause in the end if you wanna join a legal faction you will have to answer the examens....

I like 3 love prison rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gychem
Посмотреть сообщение
I like 3 love prison rp
well you should not love 1 - 2 - 3 - 4...., since its all a community and they all are mixed in the roleplay , you can be in the prison if you did a crime IC , kill someone and you will be catched down and then sent to pass you jail time in the prsion where you will meet all the criminels who came from the same way... , between you could find people who have the life sentence there and also people who will be executed after a few time , so they will be forced to prison break once they Escape from my prison server IClly they will gets unbanned and then they could be Must Wanted by players in Los Santos server , and don't worry cause they will be putted on them a hit so players will chase them.... like in prison break :P .

I find it funny that no one has taken the time to actually realize he's not asking your opinions on four separate server, but them all connected into ONE main idea.

I really like the idea! I think it is a very nice idea that I am yet to see in SA:MP. Separating it and making people pick their path is a very nice touch and would control the economy. You would also have to work to get where you want; unlike traditional servers. The only problem I see is getting a large enough player base to play on the servers. You would need at least a few per server to keep players interested. Also, at first it would be complicated getting everything situated, as there may be players in the third server and none in the fourth or first, and so on. The key is the player base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
I find it funny that no one has taken the time to actually realize he's not asking your opinions on four separate server, but them all connected into ONE main idea.

I really like the idea! I think it is a very nice idea that I am yet to see in SA:MP. Separating it and making people pick their path is a very nice touch and would control the economy. You would also have to work to get where you want; unlike traditional servers. The only problem I see is getting a large enough player base to play on the servers. You would need at least a few per server to keep players interested. Also, at first it would be complicated getting everything situated, as there may be players in the third server and none in the fourth or first, and so on. The key is the player base.
Yes, one core, but it's different scripts, 4 different scripts, or you want me to mix "school-war-traditional-prison" RP scripts in one? I'm telling you that these things, while creative, have appeared but never achieved a very great milestone.