/ANTICHEAT on Raven's Roleplay[Problem]

Hello guys, I been trying to get my friend into the Raven's Roleplay server and the /anticheat keeps kicking him for high ping. I set the max ping to 65535 and I turn the High ping kicker OFF and it STILL KICKS him everytime he joins the server. Does anyone know how to delete the HIGH MAX PING KICKER off of the ANTICHEAT or delete the whole thing? PLEASE PM ME BACK!

look at this page of Raven's Roleplay:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=140427&page=401

Just remove the ping kicking system for the game-mode. I don't know why, but for some reason some people connect with large pings and then they fix themselves once the user logs in. I remember this happening awhile ago when I wanted to see what Raven's RP was like.

I turned the ANTICHEAT to 0,0,0 all of those. I did /turn in game and it had nothing to do with the ANTICHEAT. I don't know what part of the script in Raven's Roleplay to delete that is for the ANTICHEAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake9110
Посмотреть сообщение
I turned the ANTICHEAT to 0,0,0 all of those. I did /turn in game and it had nothing to do with the ANTICHEAT. I don't know what part of the script in Raven's Roleplay to delete that is for the ANTICHEAT.
take a look at the link i gave you!

I looked at it and it doesn't help me =[

You should ask this question on the Raven's script topic.

Just set it to 0... That must work,...

hOW TO SET IT

You sure that because ping?