Set time to night when people join?

When I start the server I want it to be completly dark, time "0"?

or 23

SetWorldTime(23);

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
or 23

SetWorldTime(23);
Isn't that SetWorldTime is for the whole server?

Why not just use this?

pawn Код:
SetPlayerTime( playerid,0,0 ); //midnight
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerTime

Since everyone will have the same time set for them when they join...why not just set the entire server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Since everyone will have the same time set for them when they join...why not just set the entire server?
Hmm, mate I was talking about SetPlayerTime on OnPlayerConnect.. if he uses SetWorldTime in OnPlayerConnect then the server time will be changed to 23 whenever someone enters the server.

Who said anything about OnPlayerConnect? The thread starter clearly stated 'when I start the server'

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Who said anything about OnPlayerConnect? The thread starter clearly stated 'when I start the server'
I guess you didn't read the title mister

This is confusing ...

the thread name says "Set time to night when people join?"

Then he's asking to set the time "when the server starts"

Which one do you want really ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand.Theft.Otto
Посмотреть сообщение
This is confusing ...

the thread name says "Set time to night when people join?"

Then he's asking to set the time "when the server starts"

Which one do you want really ?
Exactly! I was confused for the first time when the guy posted above my post named King or something wrote that lmao, and when I re-read the title - I WAS RIGHT xd

no he means so that when players join his server its night time for them, not that hard really but i can understand the confusiion, now do you want it to be night the whole time or go day, then night again? because if you want it night 24/7 i can do a timer for you so every hour it sets it back to 23

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.
FUCK U FORUMS

It's fine I did it already hours ago. :S No I just wanted it to be night 24/7 nuff said.. geez