unknown crash address? 0x0075803C ... randomly crashing players

Lately players have been randomly crashing with this exception.. I just got it too so I decided to report it.

It's not on the forums, I searched already and it's not in the Crash addresses topic so it would be greatful for someone to try to figure it out please

I think it's object related though

Bump.. anything? been 4 days..

Most likely it's a bugged object or vehicle. Maybe they're invisible, or at default spawn position ( 0, 0, 0 ) which might make players crash. Check your script and filterscripts for any bugs.

That doesn't really help. no it doesn't happen at 0.0 0.0 0.0

Checking your gamemode and filterscripts with pawno for errors could help. Maybe there's a mapping containing bugged objects.

What do you mean bugged objects... I know it has either something to do with CreateObject or SetObjectMaterial ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean bugged objects... I know it has either something to do with CreateObject or SetObjectMaterial ...
There are bad objects ID's who can make players crash if placed wrongfully, such as in wrong rotation angle. Some of those objects are trees, bushes, construction cranes, etc.

Not sure what might help.

bumping...

Check the areas where you have custom objects. If/when you crash, make a note of where you were. Use that info and disable the objects around that area. Re-add them a few at a time until you start crashing again...use THAT to narrow down which object it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Check the areas where you have custom objects. If/when you crash, make a note of where you were. Use that info and disable the objects around that area. Re-add them a few at a time until you start crashing again...use THAT to narrow down which object it is.
Okay well I kinda know out of 3 objects that cause this

3 objects are created at the crash

GTA Missile object : 3790 (can't be this since you say custom object)
(This object's material colour is also changed)

Purple neon: 18651 (custom)

and a smoke object: 18716 (custom)

so it's the purple neon or the smoke object? I'll try to narrow it down some more!