Changes from RP mod to a DM mod

Alright, here i am again with the same question
How come my RP server becomes (usually) to a dm server (without ANY commands) when a player leaves the game.
I got an answer for that already in my past thread, but i got fimiliar question:
Would hosting the server (paying real money) help me to fix the problem not to happen again?

Thank you mates

I don't think so. If the script isn't made by yourself i think the script owner made sure it will now be useful in other people hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roko_foko
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so. If the script isn't made by yourself i think the script owner made sure it will now be useful in other people hands.
The thing is.. my boss (who took the script) told me that in something to do with the VPS.. what does he mean?

Well, he meant you to buy a server. There are a few hosting services you can buy connects on where you are. But I don't think buying a server from a VPS service will solve this. I think the scripter or if you scripted you , made a little bug to make it. Maybe the scripter thought this script will not be useful in other people's hands and broken it. Maybe other things.

But ofcourse in some way, i can change it in the script, i can change the problem the script's owner done and fix it.. Right?

It is right. Can you copy OnPlayerDisconnect to here so we can help.

I think the problem is in your script. But is is also possible that someone is login in as rcon admin (or normal admin) and changing GMs.

Guys let me show you something:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=362664