The Best way to manage Role Play GM?

Hey , after i done My first server , and having more experiences, i decided to make a basic role play script , so , i posted here to ask you , what's in your opinion the best way to manage RP gamemodes? and if you already done a RP GM , please say to me the steps .

like :

I begin with register/login system then. ......

thank you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saw®
Посмотреть сообщение
I begin with register/login system then. ......
.. Realize you're probably going to fail anyway and give up.

Sorry man, but the whole GM section already is overloaded with RP scripts. How would yours be any different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
.. Realize you're probably going to fail anyway and give up.

Sorry man, but the whole GM section already is overloaded with RP scripts. How would yours be any different?
Hey,

Why i'll fail and give up ? we're not born scripters , and i'm not even making professional project , only i'm asking members the best way not only for me , but for all scripters who wanna create a RP GM ,

About overloaded RP scripts:

I want create my OWN script , so copying and pasting will not help me ... and maybe mine may not be different , but , starting a server with Blank pawn, is better than using other gamemodes...

thanks.

Well, i got my boss... He knows like everything about servers/scripts ad anything, i will try get him for you, im sure that he will help you, btw, his name in forums = Shaneisace
(His forum nickname sounds abit immature but he's a great guy lol )