Run Time Error 19

Well, something passed after my first topic for Run Time Error 19, I uploaded to the server non-edited version of gamemode and it worked. But i edited the server name, gamemode name, version and SQL database user,database,password but didnt touch any other things. I uploaded it and came with Run Time Error 19 again. But i only edited gamemode name, server name ,version and SQL database stuff. I think this error comes from my database. But still, i am not sure. Can someone help please, I deleted the edited version of my gamemode just to fix this error. My biggest edit went just for this f****** error. But still can't solve this out !

Jesus christ, this is the fifth topic I've seen in 20 hours about this problem.
Make sure you are loading ALL the necessary includes and plugins !!!!!

All necessary includes and plugins are loaded and they are up-to-date I am not newbie scripter.

Edit: You will say nativechecker.dll , I don't need it because NON-EDITED one opens the server normally without database. But when I write my database into it, it doesnt start the server. Well , it starts but with 'unknown' gamemode name and empty script.

You're not a scripter merely because you have the brain capacity to learn how to update and load plugins. Fact.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=249226 Download this and run your server, then show us the log.

Did you come here to start argue seriously ? Don't you read the things I say ? I said i don't need nativechecker.dll because non-edited one gives no error. I mean, database might be the problem. Because the other MySQL'd server in our host have the same error too.

I did not come here to argue. I'm getting "slightly" annoyed by the repetitive questions.

If you're trying to implement MySQL to the gamemode, and you are getting the Runtime Error 19, I can guarantee you, that you are not loading the MySQL plugin correctly. To prove this, I would like you to download the nativechecker, and provide the log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitbird
Посмотреть сообщение
I did not come here to argue. I'm getting "slightly" annoyed by the repetitive questions.

If you're trying to implement MySQL to the gamemode, and you are getting the Runtime Error 19, I can guarantee you, that you are not loading the MySQL plugin correctly. To prove this, I would like you to download the nativechecker, and provide the log.
Nope, the gamemode has mysql itself. I didn't add it myself. Also mysql plugin and .sql files are fine. phpMyAdmin works fine too. But we can't turn the server on. Still, when i open the non-edited version, SSCANF doesn't give any errors. But when I change the database stuff to my database stuff SSCANF gives error and also sorry for saying did you come here to argue, i am just annoyed because i lost my biggest edit and i worked on fixing this error for like 3 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, the gamemode has mysql itself. I didn't add it myself. Also mysql plugin and .sql files are fine. phpMyAdmin works fine too. But we can't turn the server on. Still, when i open the non-edited version, SSCANF doesn't give any errors. But when I change the database stuff to my database stuff SSCANF gives error and also sorry for saying did you come here to argue, i am just annoyed because i lost my biggest edit and i worked on fixing this error for like 3 hours.
About time, you open a support ticket and contact your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
About time, you open a support ticket and contact your host.
Sorry, I saw now. I opened a ticket and they said their service is up and running fine. Also they said their only work is to run the servers they said they dont know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I saw now. I opened a ticket and they said their service is up and running fine. Also they said their only work is to run the servers they said they dont know what to do.
What kind of host replies like that ? You should switch to other reliable host ASAP, before you run into some major problem and they put their hands in the air ! The MySQL plugin you're running is outdated and not recommended, that plugin may be causing the server to freeze itself.