[FilterScript] [vTc]Just for fun

Hello! Welcome back once again!, This is Just a Small Filterscript which was made on July 24th But i released it on July 27 This filterscript allows you to spa... Read more DOWN!

[vTc]Just for fun :

This Filterscript allows you to Spawn an OBJECT named (Basket ball) Where ever you are On Car,foot,air etc... Just Load it and have it!

ScreenShot:

How to use:

Its Freaking easy and fun Just go in game (LOGIN) And select Skin mostly and OTHER category like Bikini girl, Dancer etc.. then type ( /vtc ) It will spawn you a Basketball! I know its non-useful we cant kick or play, Just for fun it is.

Download:

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/sVByYSP7

-Thankyou! For using this script Just for fun

*Credit's*

[vTc]Baskin - For Test
[xT]Esam - Fixing bugs
[MB]Icecold - Getting codes

+ReP Me Please Please Please!

Lol, funny. Easy but cool. Great job

I shall try this out :P

Lol this is good.

THank's Brothers
+rep me please My brothers i need that

lol, just spawn an object, wtf is this

=P That's what i said It's just a fun FS i was bored :P

Good job, and reply to my PM please.

Thankyou!
+REP ME PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, just spawn an object, wtf is this
fucking open the pastebin script, then read the script you may understand it , and stop whinning at something you didn't test nor know what does it do, pictures doesn't shows everything, so you should test it before you judge...

Thanks naruto for Copying my mind (I was saying him too but i left)

Umm... not trying to sound like an ass over here, but I think that this is not your script...
In your post you say that you can not kick or play basketball, but in the script it is a lot more complicated than just creating an object. Plus, I don't think you would be able to script this, since you are new to the forums.

And again, I might be wrong here.