[HELP]Server crashing[HELP]!!!

OK,so after I log in,my server keeps crashing,and here's the error spoted with CrashDetector:
Code:
[16:14:44] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[16:14:44] [debug] #0 ffffffff in public OnEnterExitModShop () from sanfierrorp.amx
[16:14:44] [debug] System backtrace:

UPDATE OF PROBLEM! WHILE I keep adding the functions that give me errors,other functions start to give me error that aren't ADDED in pawn but they do exist like OnUncoppiedVehicleUpdate,I add the function to THE GAMEMODE AND OTHER dam functions give me error........................AND crashes my server...I don't get it why the functions aren't added on Pawn but they do exist,I have 00.3e R2,and I checked a NEW pawn file,the functions weren't there also,so basically I need to add manually every function that will give me error...HELP me what can I do...?

OK,So I will leave the first post,and this one also,so newbies and other people that may have my problem,will know how to solve it.Open your gamemode,add this functions everywhere you wish:
pawn Code:
public OnEnterExitModShop(playerid, enterexit, interiorid)
{
   return 1;
}

public OnPlayerClickMap(playerid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
   return 1;
}

public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid)
{
   return 1;
}

public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid)
{
   return 1;
}

public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat)
{
   return 1;
}

public OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid, playerid)
{
    return 1;
}
Compile,and the server won't crash anymore .

Your code?

hmm...............what type of errors?

So this thread is 7 years old and you just solved my issue. I love ******. And you Cjgogo. Thank you.