Anyone have a dialog class selection Filterscript?

Just one that when you spawn a dialog appears showing classes etc that you can choose and basically If I choose an assault class then I get weapons like spaz etc... Anyone got a filterscript or anything cause I'm not gonna make another one

You could of created one meanwhile this gets answered, seriously make one yourself it is easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem 2ka9
Посмотреть сообщение
Just one that when you spawn a dialog appears showing classes etc that you can choose and basically If I choose an assault class then I get weapons like spaz etc... Anyone got a filterscript or anything cause I'm not gonna make another one
Bro i found a bug on your script yesterday that if you got 0 score you get assault , sniper , you can choose any class lol

That's not a bug, I made it that way, why make it strict?

Explain. You mean you choose the team "america,Germany,etcc." it shows u a dialog to choose "assault,pilot,etc.."
Or what?

No I tried scripting that yesterday (failed) Then I just scripted this: People spawn, a dialog appears displaying classes like assault, pilot, etc. It worked for awhile, I changed some other scripts but it then stopped working so I'm just asking if anyone has a script like this because I suck at scripting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem 2ka9
Посмотреть сообщение
No I tried scripting that yesterday (failed) Then I just scripted this: People spawn, a dialog appears displaying classes like assault, pilot, etc. It worked for awhile, I changed some other scripts but it then stopped working so I'm just asking if anyone has a script like this because I suck at scripting...
I can fix you the script you destroyed but send me it

LOL 5eloo I just got your pm you want my rank system so bad we'll you can script your own one if you can "fix you the script".

I want the dialog system i'll fix it and use it too lol