SA-MP Community

Hey,

Im really sorry for all of those stupid posts, and topics i've made.
There was a reason behind all of it, but im not going to say what, because it was somehow related to my personal life.
I apologize to all of the people I insulted.

And also, I really hope this community will change ASAP, people are really ignorant right now, only spam Wiki pages if someone asks for help, and insult them somehow for it.

And also, moderators, don't close this thread yet. Delete it in 10/08/2012 if its so needed, I just want all of them to see it.

Bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lant
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey,

Im really sorry for all of those stupid posts, and topics i've made.
There was a reason behind all of it, but im not going to say what, because it was somehow related to my personal life.
I apologize to all of the people I insulted.

And also, I really hope this community will change ASAP, people are really ignorant right now, only spam Wiki pages if someone asks for help, and insult them somehow for it.

And also, moderators, don't close this thread yet. Delete it in 10/08/2012 if its so needed, I just want all of them to see it.

Bye.
Yeah, you were just one of those idiots spamming and insulting people, untill you somehow "enlightened" or something happened. You shouldn't mix your personal life to the internet, you never know who you're fucking with, even on the game forums. You did what you did, and what you did is past. Live in the moment, not in the past or the future.

Understanding that you've made a mistake, is a start. Keep on going.

I really hate people like you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just move on and forget what you did.

In my experience, it's better to move along quietly rather than making a whole big dramatic, attention-seeking apology thread.

That being said, it takes balls, so well done. It's a start.

Apologize accepted

This is a community based on a Granf Theft Auto mod. What kind of sodding gentlemen do you expect to find here?
I heavily dislike internet drama (then again, I hate any kind of drama). If you are planning on staying, you should stop trying to 'fix' the community. T'is a frivolous chore to attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
That being said, it takes balls, so well done. It's a start.
Exactly.

Well in my own opinion on the internet i am alone who mess around with me and try to fuck with me i fuck his life in anyway i can whoever He is. believe me internet is just a long way take it alone and you will be okay who mess with you Fuck him up so other people won't do it .

Regards , Vedo_

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That kinda replies doesent really make your first post valid.