Website Design

Hey sa-mp community, i am not sure weather this would be classed as advertising or just genuinely wanting opinion.

I am not advertising, I do genuinely want an opinion on what you think of my newly designed website for my new web design organisation i'm forming called U-Tech Media.

I hope you like the look of it and all criticism is welcomed! Constructive criticism though!

http://test.utechmedia.co.uk/

The website has not yet been centered so it may be more to the left of your screens. No main content has been displayed of as yet but will be soon!

NOTE: This isn't completed, it is just a template for now! I will be using HTML and CSS to finish it off later on in Dreamweaver.

Hope you like it!

Thanks,

Bigal!

Opinions, please

It's just like 4 images stuck together .. This is hardly a web page, sorry.

Make it in HTML using CSS. The website cannot be customized or anything right now, it's just images. :S.

Very web 1.0, if I may say so. Also the website doesn't display quite well on large screen. I'm on 1920x1080 and the whole page is aligned to the left with a huge chunk of empty white space to the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Very web 1.0, if I may say so. Also the website doesn't display quite well on large screen. I'm on 1920x1080 and the whole page is aligned to the left with a huge chunk of empty white space to the right.

I did say i hadn't centered it quite yet and i will work on it working better with wider screens... thanks!

Oh, still nice! Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, still nice! Good job.
Thanks mate

it cant be a template if its just images, you need to make it in a html code

It's messed up on my res.

Its ok. But you should make it wider. Good Luck with your website!

It would be a decent template if it was coded.

Good luck on it man.

It needs a bit of modern styling. Spend more time on the template and get it centered as well.

Once centered and in HTML/CSS, it will look quite good, simple and clean IMO.

Thanks everyone and i will definitely get working on it working with all resolutions and get it coded also. I will post the finished product there once finished! Thanks once again.