[FilterScript] [FS] ZET's Animation Viewer v0.01

Purpose

Easily navigate through the large list of GTA's animations and view any of them in-game. Save names of desired animations to a text file in "pawn-format".

Setup

1. Download the package and unzip it.

2. Put the file "ZAnimationViewer.amx" into the directory "filterscripts" within your SA-MP Server installation.

3. Put the file "animslist.txt" into the directory "scriptfiles" within your SA-MP Server installation.

4. Edit the file "server.cfg". Add "ZAnimationViewer" (without quotes) to the list of filterscripts.

Download the source code if you wish. The code is dirty a little.

Usage

By default, the /av command activates\deactivates the in-game animation viewer. Use arrow keys to navigate through properties and change them. Other control keys are listed in the help message.

Note: only one player on the server will be able to use the Animation Viewer at the moment.

Copyright

You're allowed to do anything you want with the source code. If you find it useful, feedback here would be appreciated.

awsome man

Nice work dude. Looks great. Also a great example of some of the new features eg. text draw and key detection

Nice if we had votes I voted 5/5

Thanks for good work!!!

you work faster ^^
thanks its will help for much news..

very helpfull

good work

5*

I'm glad that you like it

Nice man!

1 error and 3 warnings in the source

Not that i can't resolve them, but better to give something without any warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
1 error and 3 warnings in the source

Not that i can't resolve them, but better to give something without any warnings.
Um.. yes you are right..

Hmm... I had used the console command
Code:
pawncc ZAnimationViewer.pwn -S=4194304 -v=2 -w203- -w226- -i=include -o=ZAnimationViewer.amx
to compile the filterscript, and it showed no errors and warnings. However, pawno.exe gives one error and 3 warnings, indeed.

The nature of the error is quite simple, it's just a missed semicolon. A added it and reuploaded the source. And, I don't care about these warnings. Fix them by yourself if you wish.

Would I be allowed use this to make it so when a cop uses a colt 45 they use it like a cop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZET
You're allowed to do anything you want with the source code. If you find it useful, feedback here would be appreciated.
so yea, but I dont think this script can do that, u need to make a other one that sets the cops animation..

Thanks

Nice! 10/5

thanks for this FS (wow i'm so late :P)

to avoid these 3 warnings, you have to use a temporary variable:

Code:
	case 4: {
		tmpAVLock = !gAVLock[0];
		gAVLock[0] = tmpAVLock;
	}
	case 5: {
		tmpAVLock = !gAVLock[1];
		gAVLock[1] = tmpAVLock;