Errorz...(REP+)

Ok guyz i've got a big problem (again but different)
Код:
D:\Jocuri\Long Beach California Hard Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2519) : error 003: declaration of a local variable must appear in a compound block
D:\Jocuri\Long Beach California Hard Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2519) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
D:\Jocuri\Long Beach California Hard Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2519) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Jocuri\Long Beach California Hard Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2519) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\Jocuri\Long Beach California Hard Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2519) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
and the linez:
Код:
	for(new playerid; playerid < MAX_PLAYERS; playerid++)
    {
        new Float:health;
		GetPlayerHealth(playerid, health);
        new HungryTime = SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-5);
		if(GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid]) <= 0)
		new string[255];
		{
	    	SetTimer("HungryTime", 10000, 1);
      		format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts feeling hungry.", RPN(playerid), price);
	    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_HUNGRY, "You are hungry, go and eat something.");
   			SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE);
		}
		if(GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid]) <= 0)
		{
		    SetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid], 0);
		}
		if(GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid]) > 0)
		{
		    KillTimer(HungryTime);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
please help me to solve the problems (REP+)

Well your `new string[255];` needs to be moved down to after the line with `{`

EDIT: You got more issues then just that. The way you do everything in the snippet of code is pretty much wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJ
Посмотреть сообщение
Well your `new string[255];` needs to be moved down to after the line with `{`

EDIT: You got more issues then just that. The way you do everything in the snippet of code is pretty much wrong.
and can you help me solve 'em? please

pawn Код:
new string[256]; //top of script

This loop should be placed under a timer of your choice.
pawn Код:
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        new Float:health, string[128];
        {
            SetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid], GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid]) - 1)
            if(GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid] <= 50) // Player Less Then 50% Hunger Display Message?
            {
                format(string, 128, "* %s starts feeling hungry.", RPN(playerid));
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_HUNGRY, "You are hungry, go and eat something.");
            }
        }
        else // Player Starving Deduct Health?
        {
            SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-5);
            format(string, 128, "* %s is starving.", RPN(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_HUNGRY, "You are starving. You need to eat something.");
        }
    }
}
I am assuming you want something like that.

The above code has not be compiled or tested.

man...you confused me...ok...let's take it easy, i dont want format(string, 128, "* %s starts feeling hungry.", RPN(playerid)); cuz i was thinking and it's a bit Non-RP 'aight? than can you show me the code a created withous this? string and stuff? please and thanks

EDIT: I want my code...not other

This would be the code stripped of the messages...
pawn Код:
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        new Float:health;
        {
            SetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid], GetProgressBarValue(hungry[playerid]) - 1)
        }
        else
        {
            SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-5);
        }
    }
}
As for your code, it won't work. Mine is doing the same thing in the end. Just put that loop under a 5 Minute timer or something like that. Depends on how fast you want hunger to go down.

I am going to be going to bed, so I am unavailable for further assistance sorry I have to be up in 4 hours for work.

Thanks nigg' ya helped me...i used my code but u helped me anyways thanks REP+ like the deal

CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrocklee
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks nigg' ya helped me...i used my code but u helped me anyways thanks REP+ like the deal
Reminder: You can't give Rep if your post is under 50.You mush have 50+ post to give someone Rep.