Include help..

I get this error when I run my server..

Quote:

Streamer Plugin: Include file version <0> does not match plugin version <0x26104> (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file.
Script[gamemodes/TEST.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

I have compiled my script with latest includes, I replaced all my includes with the 0.3e ones, and compiled, but I sitll get this annoying error..

it means, the version of the plugin is not the same as the include.
do you know what plugin this is about?

EDIT: shit, i didn't read well -.-

make sure, that if you have streamer plugin 2.6, that you also use streamer include 2.6
this does not come with the standard sa-mp packageas far as i know, so download it from the streamer thread

put the new streamer in and compile you'r gamemode and that should work as i see its the plugin streamer not includes so suggest new plugin for streamer

So how do I fix the streamer problem?

like i said, make sure that the plugin and the include are the same version

How do I see the version of them?

delete the include and plugin, and use this link to download the new/same version..
compile, and it should work.
make sure you delete the old ones, or else same will happen as now..
http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...q=label%3A0.3e
this is the link from the streamer thread

So delete streamer.dll, streamer.so and streamer.inc from my server files and replace them with the ones provided?

yeah, don't forget to compile

I did that, now I get these errors when compiling..

Quote:

C:\Users\owner\Desktop\SDRP Server - Copy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\owner\Desktop\SDRP Server - Copy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(377) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\owner\Desktop\SDRP Server - Copy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\owner\Desktop\SDRP Server - Copy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"