I Need 1 Help With Some Errors I Can't Fix Them

Hey All

I Just Downloaded zGaming Roleplay GM I Haven't Edit Any Thing Yet As Always I Compile First Before I Edit But This Time Those Error's I Don't Know Them Here

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\pawno\inclu de\streamer.inc(382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\pawno\inclu de\streamer.inc(404) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\pawno\inclu de\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(82) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD")
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(3157) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(17101) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditAttachedObject")

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(1864 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(18653) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\Z RP.pwn(18662) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Help me with those and i will rep you

ThAnK'S AlL

OnPlayerEditObject - You should set forward OnPlayerEditObject(params here); on top of script.

Same to OnPlayerSelectObject and all publics of error log.

SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT - You should create the declaration of this variable on top.

DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD - You tried edit the value of one constant.

can you post the codes because im not pro at scripting

help??

really somebody help me