Weird gamemode crash?

Well, sometimes a weird bug or w/e happens on the server, it's like the gamemode unloads or something. None of the commands work anymore, it becomes like you're running on a bare/blank script.

I don't have any other gamemodes in my server.cfg except this one that I use.

Well, if you did something wrong in your server.cfg, you can do :-

gamemode0 your_gamemode 1

If something is wrong with YOUR Game-mode,

you can download the latest and the common include files for SA-MP 0.3e/0.3e R2, and then, copy-paste the whole .pwn script, paste in PAWNO, and save it again. And then, compile it, i can't tell you whether errors or warnings will come. Then, try the game-mode to see if it works

ive had this a couple of times, never happended in 0.3d i think its just a 0.3e server bug mate, it gets annoying when you have about 70 players on and it bugs out like that

Actualy its not you'r gamemode its you'r filterscripts conflicting with you'r gamemode causeing it for commands not to work bugs to crash game may even shut you'r server down i suggest take out all you'r filterscripts and try again if failing that try updateing plugins if that dont work then im not sure

I'm not running any filterscripts. It happens once/twice a week or so, doesn't really depends on the number of players. I checked the log and there are no errors, I'll ask some of my players what they were doing to see what may be causing it. Also, gonna upgrade the server to R2 today.

Try downloading a crash detect plugin and that should help you find the cause of the crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli93
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not running any filterscripts. It happens once/twice a week or so, doesn't really depends on the number of players. I checked the log and there are no errors, I'll ask some of my players what they were doing to see what may be causing it. Also, gonna upgrade the server to R2 today.
If its not fs then maby objects in you'r gamemode try serch for these problems

Код:
1)removedbuildings
2)buggy objects
3)interior's
4)command on gamemode
5)update every plugin

Hmm it could be one of those first three reasons, I have a lot of RemoveBuildingForPlayer and objects/interiors. I'll check and see with my players.

Ok, listen to my steps

1) Download Native checker = https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=249226

2) It will check the errors, so post it here