[FilterScript] Name Change System

I have been searching for a filterscript that can allow players to pay and change their names while in game when they go to the city hall.
Can someone help me with this?

u can make it like u use /v cmd for vehicle and if u dont have money.It says low money.Use that logic. and if the player have sufficient money then it sets their names.But i recommend not to use bcz it will result in great spam of score,cash,etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_007
Посмотреть сообщение
u can make it like u use /v cmd for vehicle and if u dont have money.It says low money.Use that logic. and if the player have sufficient money then it sets their names.But i recommend not to use bcz it will result in great spam of score,cash,etc.
ok thanks but the problem is i am not a good scripter.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <ysi\y_commands>
#include <sscanf2>

CMD:buyname(playerid, params[])
{
    new nName[24];
    if( !sscanf( params, "s[24]", nName ) )
    {
        new string[128];
        switch( SetPlayerName(playerid, nName ) )
        {
            case -1: format( string, sizeof string, "Unable to change your name, someone else is known as '%s' already.", nName );
            case 0:  format( string, sizeof string, "You are already known as '%s'", nName );
            case 1:  format( string, sizeof string, "You are now known as '%s'", nName );
        }
        SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, string );
    }
    else return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Usage: /buyname <name>" );
    return 1;
}
The only thing you have to do, is to check their position if theyre in the mall and if they have enough money or not.

Thanks wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <ysi\y_commands>
#include <sscanf2>

CMD:buyname(playerid, params[])
{
    new nName[24];
    if( !sscanf( params, "s[24]", nName ) )
    {
        new string[128];
        switch( SetPlayerName(playerid, nName ) )
        {
            case -1: format( string, sizeof string, "Unable to change your name, someone else is known as '%s' already.", nName );
            case 0:  format( string, sizeof string, "You are already known as '%s'", nName );
            case 1:  format( string, sizeof string, "You are now known as '%s'", nName );
        }
        SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, string );
    }
    else return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Usage: /buyname <name>" );
    return 1;
}
The only thing you have to do, is to check their position if theyre in the mall and if they have enough money or not.
Thanks man for your help
rep+2

If Only somebody could make this:
cmdexample)/namechange
now IfPlayerIsInRangeOfPoin(now here co-ordinates where would 3d text and pickup be) =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzli
Посмотреть сообщение
If Only somebody could make this:
cmdexample)/namechange
now IfPlayerIsInRangeOfPoin(now here co-ordinates where would 3d text and pickup be) =)
Hijacking and bumping a topic from the 2012 won't do you any good. Just post it in the scripting discussion section, it's not that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Hijacking and bumping a topic from the 2012 won't do you any good. Just post it in the scripting discussion section, it's not that hard.
Its his second bump he made.
First one was from 2010 now from 2012.