Help me,please!!!

I ordered a server with 15 slots from HostSpree,BUT I DON'T KNOW where is my server how to manage it,how to acces it,NOTHING,ABSOLUTELY NO E-MAILS from HostSPree,only that thay payment was confirmed,no link to control panel,nothing,it's like I paid for nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
I ordered a server with 15 slots from HostSpree,BUT I DON'T KNOW where is my server how to manage it,how to acces it,NOTHING,ABSOLUTELY NO E-MAILS from HostSPree,only that thay payment was confirmed,no link to control panel,nothing,it's like I paid for nothing...
Contact their support first and wait 24 hours for a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact their support first and wait 24 hours for a response.
Only way for answer!
Patience

Please contact the hosts directly instead of creating topics here.
Check your spam/junk folder for the email. We have also re-sent you the email.

Nevermind,has been solved,but I contacted a site admin,and in-deed the e-mail was sent,but the server activation was delayed a bit by mistake ...Why it happened to me?Because I am one of the 7 billions humans living on Earth

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nevermind,has been solved,but I contacted a site admin,and in-deed the e-mail was sent,but the server activation was delayed a bit by mistake ...Why it happened to me?Because I am one of the 7 billions humans living on Earth
Yeah you are right and also because you are too lucky :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably because they manually activate servers.

Its always recommended to keep in contact with your host before always posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably because they manually activate servers.
All servers are auto setup on payment, please don't make your own conclusions. Sometimes orders are checked manually.
Thank you.