Your Favorite Kid Program

^^^^

Well, When I was a kid mine was "Power Rangers SPD" :P:P I used to love it, It was the best kid program I watched!

What's yours?

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Still watching it regularly as of today. xD A hundred times better than Spongebob.

Lol, I still Watch Power Rangers lol, And I watch Avatar: Legend of Korra (A.K.A Aang's daughter :P)

Dragonball, The Simpsons.
I remember I couldn't wait till school finished so I could go home and watch it.

Pokиmon!

Tom & Jerry

Pokemon, Tom and Jerry, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Johnny Bravo. Mostly all the old stuff on Cartoon Network. Spent most of my days just watching cartoons when I was a kid, still watch them once in a while.

EDIT: Forgot - Courage the Cowardly Dog, Full House, Step By Step, Street Sharks. and probably more.

EDIT2: Looney Tunes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
Посмотреть сообщение
Tom & Jerry
This :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Pokemon, Tom and Jerry, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Johnny Bravo. Mostly all the old stuff on Cartoon Network. Spent most of my days just watching cartoons when I was a kid, still watch them once in a while.

EDIT: Forgot - Courage the Cowardly Dog, Full House, Step By Step, Street Sharks. and probably more.
u frgot bogs bony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
u frgot bogs bony
Ah yes, Looney Tunes, thanks for pointing that out. dcuk pls