Well,i got a script,it is taken and modified,but i can't start the server.Umm..i can't really explain,but here's the thing:
I got a taken script and i modified a few stuff.But when i click on samp server,it opens and in less then 8 seconds it closes auto.Basicly,i need help with opening the server.What should i do ?

I got skype,so here it is:

Skype name:
Tonioyo8

Full skype name:
Antonio

Thanks anyway !

show me your server log

check the server.cfg.. make sure:

rcon password is not "changeme", the server will auto close.
you have all the needed plugins on the plugins line, if you use linux, write , example, sscanf.so, if you use windows, just write the plugin name without .so

these 2 are important,and like devilxz97 said, show us your server log so we can verify it ourselves

EDIT: also check, that the gamemode0 line has the good modename behind it lol
it's so basic i forgot to mention it

Also check that the gamemode compiles completely

Umm..guys,add me on skype,i will show

P.S.-i know about the RCON pass,i have changed it,but idk about the rest !

sry i don't have skype a.t.m, also using my cam/mic with someone else on MSN atm..
we can help trough here though, if you just post your log, many other experienced scripters can help you

Umm..it is harder to explain trough here,but i really appreciate your help.I would've give you reputation,but i need 50+ posts,right ?

yeah, but rep doesn't matter very much for me
if you would just copy/paste the serverlog, or upload it as attachment, we can (hopefully) solve your problem

copy your server log and upload it on pastebin.com
or post it here with
[.pawn][./pawn] without dots

To be honest,i suck at scripting..I know only how to modify scripts and script only a few stuff.So,anyway,i'mma try to post the server log in the next reply,but first,i got a question ! Is there a sorted way as to arrange things in the pawno,or it doesnt matter.Like,can i start first like,put elevator system,then i put custom plate system,then tutorial etc.Or it must be sorted in arranged way ?

Devilxz,i send you skype invite,accept it :P

Anyway,is it "Server log" or "MySQL log" ? cause i cant seem to find anything called "Server log" :P

lol, there should be a file named server_log.txt
and, there is no specific way to make something, you can start with factions forst, or with cars, it doesn't matter, as long as you can sort things out for yourself