My Pawno Chras

Hello There Scripters! I have one gamemode that i got for birth day and it have 100k Lines.. And i tryed to compile it and it chrases but i checked the {} and its every thing fine: Result:
Opening angle brackets ({): 15263
Closing angle brackets (}): 15263
Everything was fine

See And i try to compile it and it chras it have all plugins in and includes.. If you need gm i will post it but PLEASE DONT STEAL IT because it was my gift. Thank You!

Pretty Please I Cant Compile It Because It Chrases.

And Its RP GameMode Near 100k Lines.

It could be a number of reasons: Brackets, missing "s or maybe just because the file is too big. Do you have Skype? If so, add me: jakeym8

nope brackets are not missing and i added you

Hmm..

That near 100 K gamemode might be Raven's and if it is Raven's, noone needs to steal it because it is already shared. Well, you didn't explain well the error, how can we help ?

I would never use Ravens GM! I got this one as the gift! and i wont put it as public reason;
Wow :O
[12:07:37] Jake Dodd: Do you know, how much that makes your script worth?
[12:07:45] Jake Dodd: It being this many lines, it must have awesome features
[12:07:51] Jake Dodd: and it's zcmd
[12:07:53] Jake Dodd: that makes the value
[12:07:56] Jake Dodd: over $200...

So No Thanks!

Fix your english, i didn't say you to put your gamemode here. I said explain the error.
Oh and plus, being zcmd isnt a big thing...

Maybe thats why you dont have any rep... Go away from this section.

Do not come here asking for help, and then telling people to go away. If you had a single brain cell, you would try and consider these options. You act like that, nobody will help you. Rep is only a popularity game here. Check your attitude or nobody will assist you.