How to create a checkpoint for more than 1 time in the same place?

Hey guys,
Title says it all!How do I create a checkpoint in the same place for more than one time.And everyplayer in the GM can enter it only once and not more than one time.And on every enter I want the count to be increased.Once the count reaches to a certain limit say 5 the team that entered the checkpoint 5 times wins the match.I would be thankful if someone of you could post me the script(tutorial) for this.

Regards,
Bhuvanesh

use streamer
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865/

Example:
pawn Код:
//At Top
new alreadypickupcp[MAX_PLAYERS];

// Add this OnGameModeInit..
CreateDynamicRaceCP(type, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:nextx, Float:nexty, Float:nextz, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
//remember to edit it.

public OnPlayerEnterDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
  if(checkpointid == CHECKID && alreadypickupcp[playerid] == 0)
  {
     SendClientMessage(playerid,Your_Color,"You've entered an race checkpoint!");
     alreadypickupcp[playerid] = 1;
  }
  return 1;
}

I get these errors.

D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicRaceCP"
D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : error 017: undefined symbol "streamdistance"
D:\SAN BACK\Area51\gamemodes\a51.pwn(50) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.