/dropcar

Код:
     if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/dropcar", true) == 0)
     {
		  if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0,2699.4993,-2226.0491,13.5501))//change this!!!
		  {
			  SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You Are Not At The Export Point At LS Docks!");
		  }
		  return 1;

new currentveh;
		  currentveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
		  DestroyVehcile(Currentveh);
		  SendClientMessage(playerid,0x33AA33AA, "You Have Earned $5000 For Exporting The Car");
		  GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 5000);
          return 1;
     }
error:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Samp Stuff 2\my scripting\The Server\gamemodes\LS_DM.pwn(266) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Samp Stuff 2\my scripting\The Server\gamemodes\LS_DM.pwn(268) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyVehcile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Samp Stuff 2\my scripting\The Server\gamemodes\LS_DM.pwn(267) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "currentveh"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
anyone help?

anyone?

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/dropcar", true) == 0)
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	   	{
	   	    if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] > 0)
	   	    {
				if(Packages[playerid] > 0)
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"   You must finish delivering your Materials Packages !");
					return 1;
				}
				if(Crates[playerid] > 0)
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"   You must finish delivering your Drug Crates !");
					return 1;
				}
				if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarTime] == 0)
				{
				    PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarTime] = 0;
					GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Car Selling ~n~~r~Drop the car at the Crane", 5000, 1);
					CP[playerid] = 1;
					SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 2696.0520,-2225.8101,13.2554,8.0);
				}
				else
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You already sold a car, wait till your reload time is over !");
				}
			}
			else
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not logged in !");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
Try That