an Suggestion for ANTI-BANNED evad

hey guys

as you Know 80% of ppl who play Sa-mp Have an Dynimic IP...
And they can restart router ,they will get an new ip so he can evad all types of banned
So my Suggestion is making an ID for each SA-MP client, I know it gone need an big work But it would help all Servers owners.
so when someone get banned not on his IP on His SA-MP Cilent ID.
I hope you Like It.

/agree

but it would take lots of work and scripting. i dont think its going to happen at this point of time

Use the DNS Plugin to get their hostname, then just ban them with that and use strfind to see if it's a similar hostname.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
Use the DNS Plugin to get their hostname, then just ban them with that and use strfind to see if it's a similar hostname.
ummm,
Proxy,Vpn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteEarth
Посмотреть сообщение
ummm,
Proxy,Vpn
Then that's impossible, you can't figure out somone's real ip while they're using a proxy.

You can "blacklist" the words out of people's hostnames, like if their hostname includes the words: "proxy", "anonymous". ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
Then that's impossible, you can't figure out somone's real ip while they're using a proxy.

You can "blacklist" the words out of people's hostnames, like if their hostname includes the words: "proxy", "anonymous". ect.
Dude Blocking hostnames may make losing many players using same hostname

like i said. you cant do it.just ignore them theyll get bored and leave. or change ips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
like i said. you cant do it.just ignore them theyll get bored and leave. or change ips...
Ignore HACKER keep crash players ?

well, there isnt much you can do. either ignore them, switch ips, or hack back

so that why I typed this Suggestion